FEATURED POST: THE FIRST POST OF THIS BLOG

MY JOURNEY BEYOND THE SCALE TRULY BEGINS TODAY

One would think that as a person who has spent over a year attending classes at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition, and who has spent the l...

Friday 20 May 2016

I'M BACK! IT'S GOAL TIME

Hey everyone!

It is great to be back to blogging again.

I needed to take a break while I got well, but, as is typical of me, as soon as I feel better I want to eat everything in site. So I need to start blogging again.

So happy to be back and feeling better!

I'm filling in for another WW leader at Centrepoint Mall today and it is such a great group. I love the supportive and fun environment of a meeting. It energizes me.

We did a lot of talking about goal setting. If you don't have a reasonable goal set it is pretty hard to achieve it.

If you have no goal set you can't achieve it and if your goal is too "lofty" it can just get very darn discouraging.

Goals don't have to have anything to do with weight loss (they can but they don't have to).

What is your goal? My goal is to be "balanced" this week. To re-introduce activity slowly (post sickness), track my food, and do some things for me.

Tonight I am going to Second City (haven't been there in decades) and tomorrow night we are going to head out to Stratford and see a show. Instead of racing out there we hope will be to leave around 2pm and then just relax and enjoy the atmosphere of Stratford pre-show. I am really looking forward to it.

I will track my food and allow myself some indulgences. I've got this.

Tomorrow my friend Cameron from Australia will be coming to my Lawrence Park WW meeting. I am so excited about this. He is a story of success in and of himself....and it has nothing to do with weight loss...just about being positive. I know I have shared his journey a couple of times, but if you don't know it refer back to this blog: Cameron's Journey

It is going to be a great week! Hope you will join me for this incredible journey.

Alan

Alan's Weight Watchers Meeting is located at:

Lawrence Park Community Church
2180 Bayview Ave, North York, ON M4N 3K7 
Weigh-In starts at 8:30AM and the meeting times are 9:00AM and 10:00AM




No comments:

Post a Comment