FEATURED POST: THE FIRST POST OF THIS BLOG

MY JOURNEY BEYOND THE SCALE TRULY BEGINS TODAY

One would think that as a person who has spent over a year attending classes at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition, and who has spent the l...

Monday 16 May 2016

TAKING CARE OF ME

This will be the shortest blog I write.

I just wanted to let you know I am recovering well, but if I really believe that the holistic approach to health involves the three cornerstones of "food, activity, and fulfillment", I have to listen to myself and be selfish right now. I need to listen my bodies message and take the time to fully recover. I believe I placed too much pressure on myself and that is why I got sick in the first place.

I am going to nurse myself back to health before continuing on with the blog. It should only be a couple of days but don't worry...I will be back...you can't get away from me that easily :-)

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment