FEATURED POST: THE FIRST POST OF THIS BLOG

MY JOURNEY BEYOND THE SCALE TRULY BEGINS TODAY

One would think that as a person who has spent over a year attending classes at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition, and who has spent the l...

Monday 13 June 2016

DAY 14 IN HAWAII: Embracing a new challenge.



Aloha!



















We did nothing today. I mean NOTHING. Not sure I have ever done that before but we are supposed to embrace new challenges right? I think I liked it :-)

This is what I ate and drank (plus an apple. two plums, and a lot of watermelon).

Breakfast: Egg and Rice Patty






































Lunch: Vegetarian Pasta dish with veggies and Parmesan Cheese:







































Dinner:






Snack :-)







































Doing nothing did give us time to reflect, absorb, and yes, be a little emotional over the events that happened in Orlando yesterday. I am constantly in awe of how quickly the world is changing for the better and then something like this happens to remind us that no matter how safe we may feel we still live in a word where people are killed for being the person they were born to be. I am a very positive person but yesterday Jamie and I had very heavy hearts.



Aloha

Alan



No comments:

Post a Comment