FEATURED POST: THE FIRST POST OF THIS BLOG

MY JOURNEY BEYOND THE SCALE TRULY BEGINS TODAY

One would think that as a person who has spent over a year attending classes at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition, and who has spent the l...

Monday 6 June 2016

DAY 7 IN HAWAII: TIME TO REFLECT

Aloha!

Not too much to report today I am afraid and only food pictures. It was our last day in Maui and we just decided to chill out.

We went back to Big Beach and Little Beach (I'm starting to like the "au naturale" thing LOL).

Other than that we just hung out by the pool and the jacuzzi.

The only downside of having your own kitchen for a week is the food can get a little redundant as you have to use everything up in 7 days. Jamie did a great job of finishing off 98% of the groceries we bought.

Breakfast was eggs and lettuce on toast with a little bit of cheese.

Lunch was 1 cup of rice each with Mahi Mahi and Okra


Dinner was Chicken, Broccoli and Spaghetti Noodles


We finished off the pineapple as a snack and I did have three Michelob Ultra Light Beers today.

Late at night (apparently that is 9pm for us here) we had another snack. We had some Edamame:


So if I look back on the week the only thing I would consider changing is some portion sizes, but to be honest I doubt I will do that next week.

I have been far from perfect but I have been far better than I could have been.

I actually did look up a WW meeting and they have them Saturday mornings but it is an hour and a half drive away so that wasn't going to happen.

It's weird not having a scale but I think I am doing ok.

Today is a travel day...we are off to Kauai! 

Sad to leave Maui but excited about the next adventure.

Aloha!

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment