FEATURED POST: THE FIRST POST OF THIS BLOG

MY JOURNEY BEYOND THE SCALE TRULY BEGINS TODAY

One would think that as a person who has spent over a year attending classes at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition, and who has spent the l...

Monday 27 June 2016

DAY 28 IN HAWAII: I almost lied to you

Note: On mobiles there may be large gaps between pictures. Just keep scrolling down.

Aloha!

Not much to report from Hawaii as we are just relaxing most of the time but I have entered the realm of insanity I think. I booked a Surfing lesson for this morning. Lord help me!

If there is no blog tomorrow...worry. LOL

Breakfast was Eggs and Okra and we packed two sandwiches each for lunch but only ate one.

As we were walking home we passed the Udon Restaurant we went to the first day. There has always been a super long line up there but there was only a short one and that seemed justification enough to go in.

In my head I thought: "screw it", there are only a couple more days left and if I don't report it no-one will ever know. So I had Udon and Tempura Sausage, and a pastry full of sugary rice and it was good. I didn't take a picture because it was going to be "my little secret".

So I ate that and then for dinner all we had was the second sandwich we had made for lunch.

I also had two (big) glasses of wine last night.

This morning I am more rational, and I know that someone would know that secret. That someone is me (and of course Jamie too but her rarely reads the blog so would probably not notice if I didn't report it).

So there it is. I had the Udon and all the yummy Tempura and I feel so much better confessing. Perhaps there is something to this confession thing. LOL

Anyway, I have three full days left here and I am not going to go crazy but I'm not going to stress either. Life is good.

I am eating a fair bit of fruit so that is good. The plums here are SO juicy and the Mangos..OMG!










































I found The Stupid Factory! Now we just have to figure out how to shut it down!






























Aloha!

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment